© Jens Butz
© Arnd Wöbbeking
© Spike Porteous
About the singer
After more than 700 appearances over the past four years in small venues and at street performances, Nick March knows where to go – step by step forward. With perseverance, the multifaceted voice and a guitar, Nick has played himself into several thousand hearts of a steadily growing fan base.
He is always faithful to being a little in transition, likes to try to incorporate rock, electro and pop elements into his music. If he is not alone on stage with an acoustic guitar (and loopstation), he will be accompanied by his four-piece band from Hamburg and Lübeck.
Both quite quiet like the early Philipp Poisel, as well as very loud and edgy almost like Calleb Followill: Not many German newcomers master both loudwords so skillfully.
Nick has been a musician for more than 10 years!
– Acoustic Pop
Nick March - Tanzen (Official Video)
– Live EPs: “Live im Karostar” & “Live und allein”
– Live Tour: “Kapitel 1”
– studio release “Mosaik EP” with success producer Mark Smith
– Live tour: “Mosaik” with stops in Lower Saxony, NRW, Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein
– DB Hanover
– Color Line (Kiel)
– REWE (Hess. Oldendorf)
– Renaissance Hamburg Hotel
– Helmut-Schmidt University Hamburg
– and many more